Sunday 6 July 2014

Best Friends in TV shows


Today I was just thinking about my “friends” at school and how they aren’t really my friends because during summer vacation I just forget about them and they also forget about me, because really we aren’t friends. So I decided to construct a list of my favourite tv friends

Here are the rules: 

Rules #1 limited to only dous, can not be a group of three or more friends
Rule #2 not limited to generas, everything from sitcoms to dramas
Rule #3 same sex to different sex friends
Rule #5 no animations

Heres my list of favourite duos on TV

Will Smith and Carlton Banks


The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air

Who doesn’t love Will and Carlton they are opposites and yet one of the greatest duos that was ever on television.  Sure they fought but in the end they were brothers and always had each others backs.

Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson





BBC's Sherlock

Sherlock and his more intellectual inferior partner Dr. Watson is one of my favorite pairs on television (cant wait for season 4!) This pair has fan girls out there “shipping” fictional characters on fan fiction websites. What can I say? They solve crimes together.


Ryan atwood and seth cohen



The O.C

I LOVE RYAN AND SETH! Seriously I would marry both of them in a heart beat. Ryan is the brooding bad boy and Seth is the loner skater boy. Both out casts at The O.C, which brings there friendships even stronger, they are oddly different and the same. LOVE THEM!


Troy Barnes and Abed Nadir


Community 

Best bromance ever! Troy desperately wants to be seen as a grown-up and Abed wants to be seen as normal, but together they are anything like grown ups and normal. They come up with crazy hijinks for example a school wide the floor is lava game and a battle between Pillowtown and Blanketsburg. Its almost disturbing how close these two are. Like the study group likes to say troy and abed are boyfriends.



Veronica Mars and Wallace Fennel


Veronica Mars

Of course you’ll become automatic friends with the girl who cut you down from a flagpole that you were duct-taped naked to while everyone stood there laughing at you.  Veronica and Wallace are perfect examples that boys and girls can be friends, best of friends. I want a friend like Wallace!

Lizzie Mcguire and Gordo



Lizzie McGuire

I grew up with old Disney. So shows like "That’s so raven", "Proud family",  "Even Steven" and "Lizzie Mcguire". Hillary duff was my idol for years (not ganna lie she sort of still is because she one of the few Disney stars that didn’t go loco, *cough Shia Labeouf cough*)

For years I searched for the perfect Gordo (I'm still looking) oh well, right? Nothing I can do now?

Cory Matthews and Shawn Hunter


Boy Meets World

Duuhhh? Shawn and Cory are one of the best TV pairing ever. They went through life together, they grew up together and I’m sure one day they would die together. They both relied on each other and they always came through for each other even when everyone else didn’t they were there. Their friendship literally brings tears to my eyes sometimes.  

Joey and chandler


Friends

The show is called friends. Joey and chandlers friendship is really the star of the show in my opinion. Their friendship was both hilarious and heartwarming. They made it through so much (even Janice).
Turk and J.D
I’m really surprised I like the show scrubs (mi. sorry that I was hesitant about the show its amazing) but what really sold me and that kept me watching the show was Turk and J.D’s friendship. They love each other and sometimes it’s a little weird (I’m a girl that’s why I think it’s odd)

Lane and Rory




Gilmore Girls

Even though the show is centered on the relationship between Rory and her mother but the relationship that cracks me up the most is the relationship between lane and Rory. Like seriously Rory helps lane get away from her to strict parents and have a little fun (the girl has to hide her CDs from her parents because she’s afraid that if they found out they would send her back home).  

Here are some extra clips for u to enjoy from Community 



No comments:

Post a Comment