Friday 4 July 2014

Ten Sitcoms Since 2000



I was really thinking hard, really hard actually. What is going to be my first ever post (official post, I know I already posted before but that doesn’t count, I was welcoming you) on my new blog. Is it going to be me talking about my favourite 90’s action movie (even though I was born in the 90’s), favorite animated movies or my favourite episode ever aired (this one is actually quite profound and maybe I’ll do it one day but not to day). But today I decided to list my top ten (or any number I decide to stop at) favourite sitcoms.

Rule #1 No sitcoms that was before 2000 (I feel like it would be cheating to have the fresh prince, friends and That’s 70’s Show)

Rule #2 No sitcom that I haven’t seen. This is my own personal opinion and I don’t care about the general populations opinion. (seriously I don’t care how much you think the taxi was amazing, I don’t care cause I haven’t seem a single episode, and shut up it was way before the 2000’s)

Rule #3No YouTube/other media. So things that started on Netflix or YouTube don’t count either.

Rule #4  No cartoons. (Sorry Simpsons)

Here’s my list of 10 (or whatever number I decide to quit on) sitcoms I personally loved and why.

1.     
2
      #10 The middle
A family based show, but it's very relatable seeing as how many percentages of people are middle class and going through the same thing 

            #8  Modern family

What can I say? I love a family based show and I love a family that loves each other.

      #9 Episodes
This is an odd choice to put in but I’m really loving this one. I feel like not a lot of people have heard of it. Ok basically here’s my pitch to you. It has Matt Leblanc, (AKA joey from friends) you’re welcome.

     #7 The big bang theory

an obvious choice but duuhhh? Who doesn’t love the big bang?
No one that who!

         #6  Cougar town

An odd choice but I really believe that cougar town is hilarious and some times quite lovely but this can be said for most of the shows on this list

     #5 The Inbetweeners

A weird choice, I know. But my taste is fabulous so trust me on this one. Each season has I think 6 episodes (it British), so if u are looking for a fun watch to waste a whole day The Inbetweeners is perfect for you. You will love the characters and you will piss yourself laughing. One on the best written one on this list. I beg of you do not watch the American version (or do, you’re are a free person, you can do whatever you want). The American version was a disgrace to television.

       #4 Arrested development

Dysfunctional family. What else can I say?

             #3 Parks and recreation
One of the best TV shows ever made.


       #2 How I met your mother.

9 seasons of awe, wait for it, some. Awesome. And cause Barney Rules and I kind of want a blue French horn (I’m selfish I know, there are people out there in the world starving).


               #1 Community.


Hopefully you’ll stick around and get to know me more and when you do u will realize that community is one of my out right favourite show of all time. The written is critically acclaimed and deserves every praise ever given to. The characters are character gold mine (no one can hate Abed! Ever its physically impossible!) (my opinion I don’t know if that has been scientifically proven or not)I would advice you to watch community, if you haven’t seen it yet. One of the best shows out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment